NBA fans in Indonesia would recall that in May 2017, the United States’ National Basketball League (NBA) signed a multiyear partnership with Emtek, which enables the NBA to embrace its Indonesian fans by delivering up to 240 live games each season across Emtek’s broadcast, digital and mobile assets, making it one of the most comprehensive partnership for NBA in Southeast Asia.
NBA has just kicked off its 2017-18 regular season on October 17, 2017. Unlike most of the NBA viewers worldwide, fans in Asia are often forced to catch the games live on TV in the morning or in the evening for replays. Now, BBM Messenger users in Indonesia can stay up-to-date and engaged during the games – wherever they are – through an array of services and content available within BBM:
- BBM Video: where fans can catch live streaming as well as recap highlights of the games
- BBM News: where fans can keep abreast with the latest games reports, scores and news of their favorite teams
- Official NBA Channel: with over 130,000 subscribers to date, where fans can follow the official NBA Channel (PIN: C0028C595) to get the latest seasonal playoffs and be updated on upcoming schedules, including Jr. NBA
- BBM Polls: where fans can participate in daily polls to root for their favourite teams or test their knowledge on the games
- BBM Stickers: where fans can download sticker packs of their favourite NBA stars and share their excitement over great scores and amazing dunks with their friends and family
Similar to ardent NBA fans, BBM is just as passionate about providing relevant and appealing content to our users. As you can see, we’ve been busy adding new content and improvements to BBM. Upgrade your favorite messaging app via Google Play or the App Store today!